USPS Liteblue is the official postal service in the United States. The USPS stands for United States Postal Service which is a significant and huge group of members contributing towards the nation’s development.
Today, in here we will be discussing more on LiteBlue USPS Official Liteblue.USPS.gov one of the oldest postal systems in the world.
USPS is also one of the largest employers (3rd largest) in the US, as of February 2015 lite blue USPS has 617,254 active employees and operated 211,264 vehicles in 2014. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.
Here we will be deciphering everything about Liteblue. Liteblue is an official website of USPS for its employees to access details regarding his/her job at USPS. Every employee of USPS is given a unique username and password for accessing the liteblue.usps.gov website. It is mostly used for letting know about the new services rolled out by USPS and for controlling the information flow among its employees.
Before the advent of technology, it was such chaos in sorting out and dispatching emails. Back in those days, an ordinary mail send out from Texas to California took almost a week and two to reach the destination. Today, things got changed for better, thanks to the Internet and the most modern technology which is available at our footsteps.
Liteblue is currently the most refined form of USPS. With the introduction of Liteblue, USPS has become the most efficient postal system in this world. Liteblue USPS gov has improved the efficiency of the whole system by improving communication between post offices across the country. It has also enabled faster communication between offices, distance to be covered is not going to be a problem anymore.
Facts about the USPS Liteblue
Liteblue delivers more mail than any other country in this world, not even China or Indian Postal system is anywhere close to the efficiency of USPS. USPS is known to handle around 156 million+ addresses in just one fiscal year. USPS is considered as a symbol of unity in the United States as it doesn’t discriminate against people by race.
- Gross revenue made by USPS is around $1.4 trillion, which is way more than many multinational companies operating in the United States.
- USPS has got various standards of mailing.
- The service employees almost a total of 7.5 million employees in the whole grid. There are about 500,000 career employees and 150,000 non-career employees in the US postal services.
- USPS is one of the largest employers in the United States. As per stats, it employees more than 6 lac people.
- Postal service of the U.S. is the only body organization that alone builds its revenue and collects no tax return for funding the services. It simply generates from the transport and courier charges and the stamps as well.
- Liteblue is the only website owned by any postal system to have a multilingual feature. The official website can be accessed in Chinese, Spanish and English.
- USPS doesn’t discriminate between people on the basis of creed and color.
These are some of the most interesting facts with USPS, well, there are so many if I started listing out every single one.
Features of LiteBlue USPS
There are various uses and features in lite blue website. The website has been in use for some time now. As of now, all employees, associated members, and stakeholders have access to the website. So why is there a website named liteblue for all USPS employees?
Here are the reasons why.
- Liteblue is a web portal made for officials and employees for managing their day-to-day work. They are also subscribed to the latest feeds on USPS services and products.
- It also includes directory which contains thousands of contacts of employees who are working in different branches of USPS across the country.
- The information regarding mail orders and job tracking too has easy access for all users.
- The web portal also allows you to access USPS Payroll, tax payment, and benefit details.
- Liteblue increases the ease of flow of data and requests according to the hierarchy levels.
These are some of the interesting features of the Liteblue web portal. So, are you confused about how to use the portal effectively? If so, stay tuned we are going to help you on how to access the portal.
How to Login to liteblue.usps.gov Website?
Here we will guide you on how to Liteblue login and use LiteBlue.USPS.gov website for making the maximum out of it. One can enter the website directly from this page by just clicking on the link attached along with this article. Logging to the website is not just a big task if you follow the steps mentioned below.
For accessing this website, one must be employed with USPS or is an associated member or stakeholder. If not you won’t be able to access the website.
- Access the website by clicking below.
- Once you enter the website look for the login button. It is located on the top right corner of the website.
- Once you click on it, you will see two blanks which ask you to enter the unique username and password for accessing the website.
- Your username will be USPS employee id. The password will be a discrete code given to you by your supervisor. If you are a new employee, it is always fine to ask for the code.
- Now simply enter the credentials and log into the website. In case you forgot the code, it is possible to recover by clicking on the “forgot your password” link.
- Your password and details will be mailed to you and You will be asked to reset the password.
Make sure that you have an account and are a viable member of the USPS command. If you are not, then any attempt to enter the system may hold you legible for consequences. Unauthorized personnel may have to face administrative action and/or prosecution.
These are some of the basic details about Liteblue if you are not able to access the website smoothly. Please let us know about it as we can help in making your life better. subscribe and stay tuned for the latest feeds about USPS.
You May Also Read
- Liteblue USPS Employee Retirement Application eRetire
- USPS LiteBlue: Change of Address for Employees
- www.liteblue.usps.gov Website Information
- LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources
- USPS LiteBlue EPayroll Gov Online Statement
- LiteBlue Login Online USPS LiteBlue Login Gov
- How to Take the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey